- A head-count measure of rank mobility and its directional decomposition. Economica (with Conchita D’Ambrosio and Walter Bossert)
- Economic Design of Things. Book chapter in Future of Economic Design. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, (forthcoming)
- A re-characterization of the Kemeny distance. Journal of Mathematical Economics, (with Ton Storcken, forthcoming)
- Measuring rank mobility with variable population size, Social Choice and Welfare (with Conchita D’Ambrosio and Walter Bossert)
- Distance Rationalizability of Scoring Rules. Individual and Collective Choice and Social Welfare: (Festschrift in honor of Nick Baigent) 171, Springer.
- Measuring Polarization in Preferences, Mathematical Social Sciences (with Ali I. Ozkes and Ton Storcken)
- Weighted distances between preferences. Journal of Mathematical Economics.
- Update monotone preference rules. Mathematical Social Sciences, (with Ton Storcken).
- Income groups and long term investment. Economics Bulletin, (with Orhan Erdem)
- Impossibilities with Kemeny updating. Economics Letters, (with Ton Storcken),
- Consistency and population sensitivity properties in marriage and roommate markets. Social Choice and Welfare, (with Bettina Klaus),
- Expected utility consistent extensions of preferences. Theory and Decision, (with Bora Erdamar, and M Remzi Sanver),
- Stereotype formation as trait aggregation. Mathematical Social Sciences, (with M Remzi Sanver).
Recent Working Papers
- Cost of transformation: a measure on matchings. Maastricht GSBE Research Memoranda (with Ton Storcken and Mohsen Pourpouneh)
- How to choose a delegation for a peace conference? Maastricht GSBE Research Memoranda (with Peter Csoka and Emre Ergin)
- Comparing Orders, Rankings, Queues, Tournaments and Lists. Maastricht GSBE Research Memoranda (with Ton Storcken)
- Generalized Measures of Polarization in Preferences, AMSE Working Papers (with Ton Storcken and Ali Ihsan Ozkes)
- A characterization of the Slater rule, (with Ton Storcken and Mohsen Pourpouneh)
- (with T. Storcken) Path-minimal preference aggregation rules.
- (with T. Storcken and M. Pourpounehnajafabadi) A characterization of Slater’s voting rule
- (with E. Ergin and M. Pourpounehnajafabadi) Participation criteria Vs Condorcet in welfare functions.
- (with C. Klamler and A. Darmann) Metrics on rational choice functions.
- Book Review: “Al Roth’s Who gets what and why?” (in Dutch, or here in English), Economisch Statistische Berichten, ESB)
- Grensnut: Beleidsvorming in dynamische markten, Economisch Statistische Berichten (My article about matching theory on a popular Dutch economics magazine, ESB)
- Explain your research in three sentences , Talkin’Business online magazine (Thoughts on science and knowledge utilisation, interviewed by Sueli Brodin)